Dr. Fatema Hubail
Family Medicine Consultant
She obtained the Arab Board of Health Specializations certificate in family medicine and the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland certificate in family medicine. Obtained the SCOPE certificate for obesity.
She has more than 15 years of experience in diagnosing and treating diseases for different age groups of children, adults, the elderly, and women, in addition to periodic and preventive examinations.
Languages Known:English, Arabic
Scope of Services:
- Comprehensive care for all members of society.
- Preventive services such as premarital screening, periodic screening of children, pre-school screening and pre-university screening.
- Pre-employment medical examination, medical examination for domestic workers, and medical examination for renewal of medical profession’s license.
- Early detection of diseases through periodic examinations, especially chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and elevated cholesterol.
- Women's health services such as periodic woman examination and early detection of breast and cervical cancer.
- Diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, asthma, thyroid and obesity.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various health conditions such as urinary tract problems, menstrual cycle problems, joints, stomach problems and acidity.
- Diagnosis and treatment of urgent conditions such as headache, dizziness, high temperature, respiratory problems, colds, gastroenteritis, bone and joint injuries.
- Evaluation and diagnosis of various health symptoms.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance