Dr. Jofrelyn Bistoyong
An active advocate in the promotion of optimal child care. Well- trained and experienced in the diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles in Pediatrics and other best practices in Medicine.AHA certified BLS, NRP, PALS Provider. Good hands-on experience on working with critical pediatric
and neonatal cases. Empathic, friendly and culture competent. With good communication, patient management and organizational skills.
- B.S. Medical Technology (Pre-med )
- Doctor of Medicine
- Diplomate, Philippine Pediatric Society
Languages Known:English, Tagalog, Ilocano
Scope of Services:
- Growth and development monitoring and screening
- Well newborn and well child care thru:
- Promotion, administration and tracking immunizations.
- Planning and execution of pediatric care and disease prevention programs to parents and guardians for infant, child and teens health.
- Sick child care thru :
- Assessment and treatment of common illnesses, acute diseases, and minor injuries.
- Screening and treatment of chronic diseases.
- Assessment and management of other physiological and psychological medical concerns of the children.
- Recommend patients for further treatments and referrals to subspecialists when needed.
- Recording and maintenance of the health and development information of patients.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance