Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Consultant - Gastroenterologist
In addition to his clinical interests, Dr. Rajesh Kumar, has authored multiple publications related to prevalence of polyps in Middle East, portal hypertensive gastropathy, treatment of Hepatitis C in dialysis and post kidney transplant patient, management of post liver transplant patients etc.
- Graduated from Liaquat University of Health Sciences, Pakistan
- Post Graduate Internal Medicine Training: Ziauddin Medical University, Pakistan
- Gastroenterology fellowship training: Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation, Pakistan
- FCPS- Fellowship in Gastroenterology (College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan)
- ESEGH: European Specialty Examination in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Member of American College gastroenterology
- Member of European society gastrointestinal endoscopy
Languages Known:English, Hindi, Urdu
Scope of Services:
- Swallowing difficulty, Reflux, Gas-related complaints.
- Constipation, Diarrhoea, Vomiting.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac Disease
- Rectal Bleeding and blood in the vomitus.
- Chronic liver disease and related complications
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy and capsule endoscopy)
- Endoclip application for bleeding gastric/duodenal or colonic ulcers
- Band ligation of esophageal varices.
- Glue injection of fundic varices of stomach.
- Management of ascites and abdominal paracentesis
- Pre liver transplant assessment of recipient and donor
- Post liver transplant management
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance