Dr. Farouq A. Al-Hamdan
Senior Consultant Orthopedic Spine Surgeon Director - Spine Science Institute, Washington
OPD Schedule Days:
SATURDAY – WEDNESDAY: 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Request an Appointment
Thursday: 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Friday: INPATIENT AND EMERGENCY ONLY.
Director - Spine Science Institute, Washington
State Medical Licensure:
- Washington: Active License, January 1999 - Present.
- Wisconsin: Active License, June 1999 - Present.
- New York: Active License, September 2004 - Present.
- The Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh, Great Britain) - January 1990.
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) - July 1992.
- Federation Licensing Examination (FLEX) - December 1993.
- Director, Attending Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Spine Science Institute, Mt. Vernon, WA, USA.
- Asst. Professor, Staff Faculty, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA.
- Director, Attending Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Wisconsin Spine Institute, Weston, WI, USA.
- Attending Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Rice Medical Center, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA.
Teaching Activities and Surgical Expertise:
- Director and instructor of training courses for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries.
- Major and complex spine surgeries for degenerative disease, trauma, tumors and deformities.
Specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Evaluation and management of all Back, Neck and Spine related conditions.
- Treatment conservative (non-surgical) and surgical for all age groups.
- Acute and chronic Neck and Back Pain:
- Disc Herniation.
- Disc degeneration.
- Spinal Canal Stenosis.
- Back and neck injuries.
- Spine Deformities.
Read 1 Times