Dr. Najah Al-Zayani
Gastroenterology / Internal Medicine Consultant
OPD Schedule Days:
SATURDAY – WEDNESDAY: 8:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Request an Appointment
Thursday: 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Friday: INPATIENT AND EMERGENCY ONLY.
- Graduated from the American University of Beirut (School of Medicine / Lebanon) in 1977.
- Post Graduate training in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology in USA.
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas, 1980-1982.
- Diplomate of American Board of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Assistant Professor, Arabian Gulf University, 1986-1991.
- Private Practice, 1986 - Present.
- Acidity, Reflux, Gas-related complaints.
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Vomiting.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Bleeding per rectum and blood in the vomitus.
- Jaundice, swelling of the abdomen.
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy)
- Band ligation of esophageal varices.
- Glue injection of fundic varices of stomach.
Read 1 Times