Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Specialist Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist/Endoscopist
Qualification : MBBS, FCPS (Gastro), MACG, MESGE
Rajesh Kumar, M.B.B.S., F.C.P.S., is a medical gastroenterologist, hepatologist and endoscopist who specializes in reflux disease, gastritis, irritable bowel disease, inflammatory bowel disease, various liver diseases and can perform various diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopies. His clinical focus includes:
- Using a multidisciplinary approach to the care of the patient
- Specialized in:
- Swallowing difficulty, Reflux, Gas-related complaints.
- Constipation, Diarrhoea, Vomiting.
- Inflammatory bowel disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Rectal Bleeding and blood in the vomitus.
- Chronic liver disease and related complications
- Endoscopy (Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy and capsule endoscopy)
- Endoclip application for bleeding gastric/duodenal or colonic ulcers
- Band ligation of esophageal varices.
- Glue injection of fundic varices of stomach.
- Management of ascites and abdominal paracentesis
- Pre liver transplant assessment of recipient and donor
- Expert Patient care and Patient Counseling
- GI Endoscopy
- Completed BLS and ACLS Training for healthcare Professional
Read 1 Times