GI, HPB and Pancreatic Surgery
Introducing our dedicated and specially trained GI Surgeon Doctors for dealing with all kind of gastrointestinal, liver, pancreas and biliary diseases and their surgery with minimally invasive and conventional approaches. Along with the best medical gastroenterology counter team, we are happy and proud to offer all advanced and complex surgical gastroenterology services under one roof.
Scope of services span from diagnosis and management of all esophageal, diaphragmatic, gastric, small and large intestinal, colorectal, complex anorectal, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, bile duct, retroperitoneum and anterior abdominal wall disorders including all sorts of hernias, as listed below:
- Carcinoma Esophagus, Diverticulum, Achalasia Cardia, Barret’s Esophagus, GERD, Upper gastrointestinal bleeding, Hiatus Hernia, diaphragmatic hernia.
- Gastric cancer, Peptic ulcer disease, GIST.
- Intestinal obstruction, occult GI Bleeding, Intestinal Perforation, Crohn’s Disease, Carcinoids, Neuroendocrine tumors, Small intestine cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer, Ulcerative colitis, Colonic Volvulus, Lower Gastrointestianl bleeding, diverticulitis, Colonic perforation, peritonitis.
- Hemorrhoids (Piles), Fissure in ano, Fistula in Ano, Rectal Prolapse.
- Liver cancers, liver metastasis, liver cirrhosis, liver failure, liver cysts.
- Acute Pancreatitis, Chronic Pancreatitis, Pancreatic cancer, Periampullary cancer, Pancreatic necrosis, Pseudocyst of Pancreas, Other Neoplasm of Pancreas.
- Gallstones, Stones in CBD, Obstructive Jaundice, Choledochal cyst, Gall bladder Cancer, Bileduct Cancer.
- Abdominal wall and retroperitoneal tumors.
- All types of Hernia surgery - Laparoscopic and Open for Inguinal, Incisional / ventral, Umbilical, Epigastric and other abdominal wall hernias.
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery for Morbid obesity, Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrome.
Our surgeons are well trained and well equipped to deal with all challenging and difficult cases on routine basis. Their training encompasses dealing with all benign and malignant (Gastrointestinal Cancers, Liver cancer, Pancreas cancer, Gall bladder and Bileduct cancers etc.) diseases in multidisciplinary way to provide accurate diagnosis and best treatment with maximum satisfaction and consistent performance.