Dr. Aamal Al Tameme
Resident - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Management of all obstetric emergencies: Collapse, Hemorrhage, Ectopic Pregnancy, Preeclampsia and Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy and etc.
- Provide medical attention for women during menstrual periods, conception, pregnancy, birth and post-partum stages
- Discuss with expectant mothers about reproductive health, child birth procedures, and other maternal concerns.
- Monitor reproductive health conditions and treatment progress and document findings and observations.
- Re-evaluate treatment programs as necessary.
- Assist parents to increase tolerance in labor pains.
- Determine if normal or caesarian childbirth is in order.
- Perform cesarean sections as may be needed to preserve both mother’s and baby’s health.
- Refer patients to specialist when suspecting ailments beyond capacity to treat.
- Assisted in Abdominal procedures, including complex problems, repair for prolapse, Myomectomy,Hysterectomy,gynecological laparoscopic procedures.
- Keep abreast with developments in the discipline.
- 2004 The Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – MBChB. AL-Anbar University, Collage of Medicine, Iraq.
- 2005 Internship program in general surgery and medicine, AL-Hussain Training hospital, Iraq.
- 2007 Internship program in general surgery and medicine, Salmaniya Medical Complex, Bahrain.
- 2010 – 2011 Resident of Obstetrics & Gynecology in Bahrain Defence Force Hospital, Bahrain.
- 2011 until present time: BAHRAIN SPECIALIST HOSPITAL (NHRA BAHRAIN License No.:11006480)Resident of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- 2017 MRCOG Part 1 membership, 6 March 2017
- 2021 MRCOG Part 2 membership, 21 September 2021
- Planning for MRCOG Part 3 membership this year.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance