Dr.Farouq A. Al-Hamdan
Senior Consultant Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Farouq A. Al-Hamdan, a spine specialist at SSI, specializes in providing high quality medical care for patients suffering from back and neck pain. Over the course of 30 years in practice, he has specialized extensively in the field of non-invasive and surgical treatment of back pain. When he is not seeing patients, he likes to spend his time training others in the field of spine care, conducting educational workshops while also contributing towards community welfare.
Director – Spine Science Institute, Washington
State Medical Licensure:
- Washington: Active License, January 1999 – Present.
- Wisconsin: Active License, June 1999 – Present.
- New York: Active License, September 2004 – Present.
- The Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh, Great Britain) – January 1990.
- Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) – July 1992.
- Federation Licensing Examination (FLEX) – December 1993.
Scope of Services:
Specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Evaluation and management of all Back, Neck and Spine related conditions.
- Treatment conservative (non-surgical) and surgical for all age groups.
- Acute and chronic Neck and Back Pain:
- Disc Herniation.
- Disc degeneration.
- Spinal Canal Stenosis.
- Back and neck injuries.
- Spine Deformities.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance